The Raleigh School of Ballet’s directors and faculty are committed to training the individual child. This can only be achieved with a working collaboration between students, parents and teachers.
The following policies and procedures were established to facilitate this working collaboration.
- If you would like to speak with a director or your child’s teacher, please leave a message in the school’s office. Teachers usually do not have the time to answer questions before or after class and will never discuss a student in the lobby area.
- To drop a class, please follow instructions on your contract.
- Parent/Guardian must accompany children under age eight.
- Students must be on time for all classes.
- Students must be picked up no later than 15 minutes after their class.
- After dark, students under eighteen must wait in the building.
- Forgot leotard or tights? Everyone leads busy and hectic lives. We understand that for whatever reason a student sometimes arrives for class without their required ballet attire. Do not be concerned. RSB keeps leotards, tights and shoes on hand for students to borrow.
- Please regularly check lost and found. We donate clothing 2x a year to goodwill.