- Parent/Guardian must accompany children under age eight.
- No yelling, running, or gymnastics in the building.
- No climbing on porch railing or ballet barres.
- L and D level classes may warm-up in a studio before class.
- Proper attire must be worn for class.
- Students must be on time for all classes.
- No food in dressing room or lobby.
- Students must wear a ‘cover-up’ when outside the building.
- Students must be picked up no later than 15 minutes after their class.
- After dark, students under eighteen must wait in the building.
Weather Related Closings
The School does not follow public school decisions regarding inclement weather. When possible, classes are held. If you are in doubt as to the status of your child’s class, please check the RSB website or call the office, 834 – 9261, for a recorded message.
Making up a missed class
Missed classes may be made up in an assigned class. Please ask your child’s teacher for the appropriate make up class. Make-up slips are on the desk across from the office window. Please give a completed slip to the teacher of the make-up class.
The School is not responsible for students’ personal articles.
- We recommend students take bag with valuables into class with them.
- Forgotten or lost items are kept in the women’s dressing room.
- Lost jewelry is kept in the office.