Summer 2023 Adult Classes
In-Studio Training Procedures
Signing Up for Adult Classes
Please email the School for the Signup Genius link. For each class you sign up for:
- Sign up by 7:45 p.m. the night before. This is when attendance is sent out and your card is charged.
- You must register or withdraw from a class no later than 7:45 p.m. the night before the scheduled class. If you withdraw from class after 7:45 p.m. your card will still be charged. If you are unable to attend the day of the class due to an emergency or unforeseen event, please email or call the school to discuss options.
- To hold class, it must have a minimum of 6 students registered by 7:45 p.m. the night before the scheduled class except for the Thursday morning class which must have a minimum of 7 students registered by 7:45 p.m. the night before. If there are not enough students registered, you will be notified that the class is canceled, and your card will not be charged.
- Late registration: You are welcome to register the morning of a class if there is room for additional students.
- Attendance is taken and list of students is sent to the entire class by 8:30 p.m. the night before the scheduled class. Please email us ASAP if you do not receive this email but think you registered for class.