August 2020 Adult Classes
August 3rd – 27th (Fall 2020 is now posted!)
Click below for schedule (highlighted classes indicate in-studio/online hybrid)
In-studio class cards – We are adding five months to class cards purchased between January 1st and March 15th! Online class cards may be used until August 15th and we will be happy to add balance to your new class card.
To Purchase Adult Classes
The buttons below will take you to PayPal and allow you to purchase classes. If this is your first time registering or signing up for online or online/in-studio classes, you will be sent a link to register after you purchased a class card. Please email us email@example.com if you have a card purchased between November 2019 & March 2020 that you would like to use.
Purchase a Single Class card below ($25):
Purchase a 6 class card below ($120):
Purchase a 12 class card below ($215):
Purchase a 20 class card below ($320):
Purchase a military or student 5 class card below ($75) ID required:
Levels in the Adult Ballet Program are finely tuned for maximum progress and taught by professional teachers. Emphasis is placed on:
• Developing pure clean technique
• Quality of movement, movement theory, and musicality
• Developing a better understanding of classical music, rhythm, and tempo
• Developing a better understanding of ballet technique and terminology
• Intermediate Beginner Ballet : Recommended for adults that attended the Intro to Ballet course as well as students that would like to refine and improve their technique, posture and alignment. Students will experience a full classical ballet class introducing more vocabulary.
• Advanced Beginner Ballet: Recommended for adults with a minimum of one year of classical ballet experience. This class will focus on refining basic ballet technique while introducing more advanced steps at the barre and center.
• Intermediate: Recommended for students with a minimum of two years of classical ballet experience. This class will continue to focus on the use of proper posture and alignment while introducing more complex combinations, concentrating on the use and coordination of arms and head.
• Advanced Intermediate : Recommended for students with a minimum four years of classical ballet technique. This class will offer complex combinations at the barre and center focusing on both artistry and technique.