June 2020 Online Adult Classes
There is nothing I miss more during this coronavirus quarantine than my RSB adult ballet classes. So I was elated when they included adult ballet classes in their extensive online offerings. I love that RSB takes their adult ballet students seriously! They offer ballet classes for all levels, both during the day and in the evening, including strength and stretching classes. But what makes RSB stand out is their instructors: their attention to detail, encouragement, and obvious love of ballet and teaching. Seeing my teachers and classmates online was like reconnecting with family! And although I can’t wait to get back into the studio, for now I am happy to be “dancing at a distance” with RSB. 🎶🩰 Heather Setzler, RSB Adult Student
We are pleased to begin our online classes for Adults. Free trial ballet or exercise class!
Click here for June 2020 updated schedule: Adult June Schedule & Tuition
Click here for registration information: RSB Adult Zoom Class Information
Click here for distance learning guidelines: RSB Distance Learning for Adults
To Register for Adult Classes
The buttons below will take you to PayPal and allow you to purchase classes.
Purchase a Single Class card below ($20):
Purchase a Ballet 6-Class card below ($95):
Purchase a Stretch and Strengthening 5-Class card below ($50):
Purchase an unlimited monthly class card below ($175):
Levels in the Adult Ballet Program are finely tuned for maximum progress and taught by professional teachers. Emphasis is placed on:
• Developing pure clean technique
• Quality of movement, movement theory, and musicality
• Developing a better understanding of classical music, rhythm, and tempo
• Developing a better understanding of ballet technique and terminology
• Intermediate Beginner Ballet Mondays, 7:30 – 8:45 p.m.: Recommended for adults that attended the Intro to Ballet course as well as students that would like to refine and improve their technique, posture and alignment. Students will experience a full classical ballet class introducing more vocabulary.
• Advanced Beginner Ballet Mondays, 11:30 a.m. -12:45 p.m. & Wednesdays, 7:30 – 8:45p.m.: Recommended for adults with a minimum of one year of classical ballet experience. This class will focus on refining basic ballet technique while introducing more advanced steps at the barre and center.
• Intermediate Wednesdays, 11:30 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. & Thursdays, 7:30 – 8:45 p.m.: Recommended for students with a minimum of two years of classical ballet experience. This class will continue to focus on the use of proper posture and alignment while introducing more complex combinations, concentrating on the use and coordination of arms and head.
• Advanced Intermediate Tuesdays, 7:30 – 8:45 p.m. & Saturdays, 10:00 – 11:15 a.m.: Recommended for students with a minimum four years of classical ballet technique. This class will offer complex combinations at the barre and center focusing on both artistry and technique.
New! Stretch & Strengthening Tuesdays/Thursdays, 11:00 – 11:40 & Saturdays, 11:05 – 11:45: Recommended for all levels. This class offers appropriate stretching exercises while focusing on proper alignment. The strengthening exercises targets muscles in the arms, legs and of course abs!!