Fall 2019 Adult Classes
Levels in the Adult Ballet Program are finely tuned for maximum progress and taught by professional teachers. Emphasis is placed on:
• Developing pure clean technique
• Quality of movement, movement theory, and musicality
• Developing a better understanding of classical music, rhythm, and tempo
• Developing a better understanding of ballet technique and terminology
Intro to Ballet Mondays, 7:45 – 9:00 p.m. : This 12-week session is specifically designed for adults with a desire to learn ballet but have no prior experience. Students learn the steps and vocabulary of a basic classical ballet barre and are introduced to center work. Tuition: $200*
o Fall Session: September 23 – December 16
o Spring Session: dates TBD (students are strongly encouraged to participate in both sessions )
* No refunds for missed classes
September – May Adult classes (Classes begin Saturday, September 7th 2019)
The following adult classes may be taken using an Adult class card – see below*
• Beginner Ballet Mondays, 11:30 a.m- 1:00 p.m.: Recommended for adults with little or no ballet training as well as students that would like to refine and improve their technique, posture and alignment. Students will experience a full classical ballet class introducing more vocabulary.
• Advanced Beginner Ballet Wednesdays, 7:30 – 9:00 p.m.: Recommended for adults with a minimum of one year of classical ballet experience. This class will focus on refining basic ballet technique while introducing more advanced steps at the barre and center.
• Intermediate Wednesdays, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. & Thursdays, 7:30 – 9:00 p.m.: Recommended for students with a minimum of two years of classical ballet experience. This class will continue to focus on the use of proper posture and alignment while introducing more complex combinations, concentrating on the use and coordination of arms and head.
• Advanced Intermediate Tuesdays, 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. & Saturdays, 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. : Recommended for students with a minimum four years of classical ballet technique. This class will offer complex combinations at the barre and center focusing on both artistry and technique.
6 Classes $120, 12 classes $215.00, 20 Classes $320.00, Single Classes $30
College Student & Military discounted rate: 5 Classes $75.00, 8 classes $110.00
*Class cards are non-refundable and expire five months after date of purchase.
The Dancer’s Workout®
For Course description, registration and tuition information please visit:
Click below for a printable schedule:
Click below for the adult student welcome and information letter: