2023-2024 In-Studio Training Protocol & Procedure for Adult Students
- Filled water bottle that may be refilled at the touchless water fountain.
- Own hand sanitizer, if possible. RSB will have on hand as well.
- Face masks are optional.
- Students enter the building through the front door.
- Check in at the office for inquiries and payments.
- Credit Card Transactions will incur a $5 Handling Fee.
- Personal items may be placed in the dressing rooms or taken in the studio.
- Cell phones must be turned off (not just silenced!)
- Students must stay at a designated spot during barre and center work.
- Masks are optional for students and faculty.
- During evening classes, the front door will be locked when the office staff member leaves for the safety of everyone in the building.
- Please remember to take all your personal items at the end of class. If the building is closed, we request leaving within ten minutes after the completion of your class.
Adult Dance Attire
Adult students should wear class attire that is comfortable, non-constricting and allows freedom of movement. It is important to wear something that you feel good wearing.
Remember, the less extra articles of clothing you wear, the easier it is for the teacher to provide correction.
- We recommend solid colored leotards, pink or black tights or yoga pants or leggings.
- Or men’s black tights or fitted sweat pants, plain colored t-shirt and dance belt.
- Skirts and leg warmers may be worn, and a light sweater or over-shirt.
- Ballet slippers are required.
Sign-up for Adult Classes
Please email the School for the Signup Genius link. For each class you sign up for:
- Sign up by 7:45 p.m. the night before. This is when attendance is sent out and your card is charged.
- You must register or withdraw from a class no later than 7:45 p.m. the night before the scheduled class. If you withdraw from class after 7:45 p.m. your card will still be charged. If you are unable to attend the day of the class due to an emergency or unforeseen event, please email or call the school to discuss options.
- To hold class, it must have a minimum of 6 students registered by 7:45 p.m. the night before the scheduled class. If there are not enough students registered, you will be notified that the class is canceled, and your card will not be charged.
- Late registration: You are welcome to register the same day of a class if there is room for additional students.
- Attendance is taken and list of students is sent to the entire class by 7:45 p.m. the night before the scheduled class. Please email us ASAP if you do not receive this email but think you registered for class.